We provide a broad spectrum of services in the way of written translation, which drives us to constantly evolve: we strive to always come up with optimum solutions for all sorts of requests our clients might have. Thanks to adopting and using the latest technology in the way of written translation and by relying on the extensive experience of our specialsts, our company has managed to put in practice a great many effective solutions, which enable us to considerably improve the overall productivity of our written translation department and enhance the quality of work it does.
When it comes to software used by our company, there are some programs we use for translation purposes solely, which are called САТ tools (SDL Trados, memoQ, Déjà Vu, etc.) and to which we are mostly indebted for our productivity. Yet this isn’t the whole list of tools that enable us to optimize our work and, consequently, our budget.
In our work, we use only the most up-to-date computers equipped with a dedicated Internet-access line, which is secured using licensed antivirus software.
Software tools used by our specialists enable us to:
1. Work with original texts of all kinds of formats. Our extensive expertise in the market of translation services allows us to make the claim that we possess all the necessary tools to handle both popular and specialized formats, namely: text formats (doc, docx, txt, etc.), graphics formats (pdf, jpeg, tiff, etc.), Web formats (html, xml, etc.), desktop publishing formats (ind, psd, etc.), computer-aided design formats (dwg, dxf, etc.), and translation formats (ttx, itd, etc.), and lots of others.
2. Effectuate efficient project management. Nowadays in the company, we adopt the special software for translation management —XTRF, a worldwide leader in translation business-processes automation and optimization. It enables us to coordinate projects of any complexity, share files, follow through on any requirements the client may have about the way the work is to be managed, and maintain strict control over completion times and quality. Our stringent password policy and carefully thought-out system of user account management guarantee total confidentiality of information you entrust to us.
3. Translate, as well as edit and proofread translations to time and quality, to the best of our ability. In addition to automated translation tools, we eagerly employ lots of electronic directories and dictionaries (Lingvo, Multitran, TAUS, etc.), as well as QA (quality assurance) utilities and applications (Xbench, Transtools, various MS Word macros, etc.), some developed by outside and some by our own programmers.
4. Layout and localize target translations in a broadest spectrum of applications (MS Word, Passolo, CorelDraw, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Autocad, Notepad++).
5. Release the target job in any format, size, and on any storage device — depending on the client’s option.