Translation of Personal Documentation
The LinguaContact translation agency will be happy to carry out translation of various documents for you in accordance with the prices and completion times given below. All documents are subsumed into 3 major categories, depending on the amount of text to be translated.
|English, French, German|
|Type of document||Time for completion:||24 hours||5 hours (work-hours)||2 hours (work-hours)|
– high-school diplomas
– diploma attachments with lists of subjects
– residence permits
– driver’s licenses
– certificates of commendation (award diplomas)
– diplomas of education
– certificate of identity attachments (inserts)
– marriage/divorce certificates
– birth/death certificates
– diploma certificates
– certificates of training
(with no lists of subjects)
– police clearance certificates
– certificates of identity
|300 rubles||450 rubles||600 rubles|
– certificates of sickness
– military service cards
– pension certificates
– taxpayer ID number assignment certificates
– driver education certificates
– register office certificates
– certificates of disablement
– work record cards
– driver examination cards
|450 rubles||800 rubles||1100 rubles|
– balance sheets
– powers of attorney
– diploma attachments (academic transcripts)
– vehicle registration certificates
– vaccination certificates
– 2-sheet personal income statements
– certificates of insurance
|800 rubles||1500 rubles||2500 rubles|
|Group 1||Major European languages (Spanish, Italian, Polish, Slovak, Slovene, Portuguese, Czech)||1.5|
|Group 2||Rare European languages (Greek, Latvian, Lithuanian, Dutch)||2|
|Group 3||Scandinavian and Finno-Ugric languages (Hungarian, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Swedish, Estonian)||2|
|Group 4||Eastern languages (Arabic, Vietnamese, Georgian, Chinese,||2.5|
|Group 5||Rare Eastern languages (Thai, Hindi, Japanese)||3|
All translation completion times listed are based on a 100% down-payment.
Certification of translations with our agency’s seal — 100 rubles.
Notarial certification of a single document for other languages — 1000 rubles (time for completion – within 2-4 days).
A notarial copy of a single document (if needed) — 100 rubles.
Apostille — 4000 rubles (including the state duty of 2500 rubles; time for completion — 5 business days).