Personal Data Processing Agreement
This Personal Data Processing Agreement has been drafted in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation.
Any User who accedes to this Agreement and leaves his/her data on the Website https://linguacontact.com (the “Website”) by filing out its online application (registration), feedback, and vendor portal fields, thereby expresses his/her Consent to the said personal data being processed and transferred to the personal data processing operator — LinguaContact Translation Company, LLC (having its registered seat at: Apraksin lane, 4, 3rd floor, 191023, St. Petersburg, Russian Federation) (the “Operator”) which is the owner of the Website, subject always to the following terms and conditions:
The User hereby:
- Confirms that all the data specified by him/her are his/her personal data;
- Confirms and acknowledges that he/she has carefully read and clearly understood the entire text of the Agreement and the terms and conditions governing the processing of his/her personal data as specified by him/her in the online application (registration), feedback, and vendor portal fields;
- Expresses his/her Consent (the “Consent”) to the processing of the said personal data without any reservations or restrictions. The Consent shall be deemed to have been granted as of the time of the respective field in the Form being checked and the Form’s submission button being pressed on any page of the Website;
- Confirms that his/her granting of the Consent hereunder is a free act performed of his/her own volition and for his/her own benefit;
The Consent is hereby granted in respect of non-automated as well as automated processing of personal data.
The Consent is hereby granted to the processing of the following personal data of the User as specified by the User in the relevant forms or files attached thereto:
- Surname, given name, and patronymic;
- Telephone number;
- Email address;
- Other personal data specified by the User in the relevant forms or files attached thereto.
The aforesaid personal data items shall be processed for purposes of storing and using them, specifically:
- To answer the User’s queries;
- To help the User interact with the Operator’s Website;
- To send the User information about opportunities to fulfill orders for translation and interpretation services from foreign languages into Russian;
- To enter into an agreement with the User.
Any User who accepts the terms and conditions of this Agreement thereby expresses his/her interest therein and fully agrees and accepts that the processing of his/her personal data hereunder shall include any and all of the following: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, rectification (updating, revision), retrieval, use, transfer (provision of access), anonymization, blocking, deletion, or destruction of the said personal data.
The User’s Consent to the processing of his/her personal data hereunder is specific, informed, and conscious.
The User’s Consent hereunder shall be deemed executed in simple written form.
The Consent shall be valid indefinitely from the time of the provision of the data hereunder and may be revoked by the User by submitting a written request to the Operator specifying the relevant data as defined under Article 14 of Federal Law No.
If the User revokes the Consent to the processing of his/her personal data hereunder, the Operator shall be entitled to continue processing the said personal data without the User’s consent if there are grounds therefor as specified in Article 6 Item 1 Paragraphs
During the processing of the User’s personal data hereunder, the Operator may carry out any and all of the following: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, rectification (updating, revision), retrieval, use, transfer (dissemination, provision, access), anonymization, blocking, deletion, or destruction of the said personal data.
No transfer of the User’s personal data to third parties shall be carried out unless such transfer is made to persons duly authorized and instructed by the Operator to process the said data, or as may otherwise be provided by law. If the Users participate in events organized by the Operator, the latter shall be entitled to disclose the said Users’ personal data to persons participating in the organization of such events, as appropriate from time to time.
The Operator may make changes to this Agreement at any time. Where any such changes have been made, the current version of the Agreement shall specify the effective date of the latest amendment. Each new version of the Agreement shall come into force as of the time of its publication, unless otherwise provided under such new version hereof.
The current version shall at all times be found on the webpage located at: https://linguacontact.com/en/consent/